Background on Various Crops
Crops generally refer to species that are cultivated in large numbers in agricultural production. Humans choose useful plants for protection, cultivation, domestication and improvement, making them economically valuable plants. Depending on its application and research methods, many different classification methods are common, such as edible crops, special crops, miscellaneous crops, etc. “Food is the most important thing for the people”, grain is the most basic means of survival for human beings. Agriculture's basic position in the national economy is prominently manifested in the production of food. Crop diseases are important factors affecting the growth and development of crops. Diseases of crops are diagnosed to reduce economic losses.
Test Kits by Crop
Crops test kits are important tools for detecting various dieeases of crops, as well as an important guarantee for increasing crop yields and the foundation of human life. According to different crops, test kits are divided into the following categories:
- Cereal crops: detection of diseases in rice, wheat, corn, barley, oats, rye, sorghum, millet and other crops. Wheat, rice and corn are the world’s three main staple foods, accounting for more than half of the world’s food sources. Among them, wheat is the largest and most widely planted food crop in the world.
- Tuber crops: detection of diseases in sweet potato, taro, potato and other crops.
- Bean crops: detection of diseases in soybeans, broad beans, peas, mung beans and other legume crops.
- Fiber crops: detection of diseases in cotton, jute, kenaf, hemp, flax, sisal, mat grass and other crops. These crops are mainly the main raw materials for weaving, weaving and rope making.
- Oil crops: detection of diseases in oilseeds, vines, mustard, peanuts, flax, hemp, sunflower and other crops. These crops are mainly used to extract oil.
- Feed crops: detection of diseases in alfalfa, sweet clover, barley, oats, rye, corn and other crops.
- Vegetable crops: detection of diseases in radishes, cabbage, celery, leeks, garlic, green onions, carrots, cabbage, lotus vegetables, Jerusalem artichokes, concanavali, coriander, lettuce, yellow flowers, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley and other crops.
- Fruit crops: detection of diseases in pears, green plums, apples, peaches, apricots, walnuts, plums, cherries, strawberries, sand fruits, red dates and other crops.
Fig 1. Various diseases of crops.
Advantages of Our Crop Test Kits
- A variety of plant pathogen detection technologies (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA), direct tissue blot immunoassays (DTBIA), DNA-based techniques such as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), real time PCR (RTPCR) and dot blot hybridization, hyperspectral imaging technology, biosensor, fluorescent probeetc, etc.) were adopted to develop test kits.
- Providing detection of up to 40+ types of crops, including food crops, feed crops, fruit crops, vegetable crops, fiber crops, potato crops, bean crops, etc. The test kit is easy to operate and can detect one crop or multiple crop diseases at the same time.
- The detection sensitivity is high, and it is specially used to detect various diseases of crops. It is for research use only and cannot be used for in vitro diagnosis.
CD BioSciences provides a broad range of crops test kits for detecting diseases in food crops, feed crops, fruit crops, vegetable crops, fiber crops, potato crops, bean crops, etc. We are committed to producing fast, efficient, safe and inexpensive various crops to meet your requirements. If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us for products quotations and more detailed information.
It should be noted that our products are for research purposes only. Not suitable for any clinical use.