Background on Special Food (Milk and Dairy, Edible Oil, Egg, Honey, Marine, Wine)
Milk and dairy (yogurt, milk powder, condensed milk, cheese, cream) are one of the important sources of nutrition in the diet. Edible oil refers to animal or vegetable fats and oils used in the process of making food. Eggs are rich in high-protein substances. More than 80% of honey is sugar. Marine biological toxins are a type of highly active and special metabolic components in marine organisms. They generally have severe toxicity and can be roughly divided into three categories: polypeptide toxins, polyether toxins, and alkaloid toxins. Wine refers to alcohol-containing beverages made by fermenting starch or sugar-containing substances such as grains and fruits. These foods are prone to food safety problems due to their special properties, and relevant tests are required for the nature of the food. Controlling the safety of these foods is closely related to human health.
Special Food Test Kits
Special food test kits can be divided into the following categories:
- Detection of sodium metabisulfite, nitrite, hydrogen peroxide, formaldehyde, urea, melamine or other nitrogen-containing substances in milk and dairy.
- Detection of acid value and peroxide value in edible oil and allergens, veterinary drug residues, antibiotic residues, microorganisms in eggs.
- Detection of honey fructose content, honey sucrose content, zinc content, honey bacteria, antibiotic in honey.
- Detection of marine biotoxins: such as algae toxins, neurotic shellfish toxin (NSP), paralytic shellfish toxin (PSP), diarrheal shellfish toxin (DSP) in sea food.
- Detection of alcohol content, methanol, cyanide, total acid, total ester, ethyl acetate, ethyl caproate, sodium saccharin in wine.
Fig.1 Pictures of milk and dairy, edible oil, egg, honey, marine and wine.
Advantages of Our Special Food Test Kits
- A variety of special food detection technologies (chromatography-mass spectrometry technology, immunoassay technology, enzyme inhibition method, thermal techniques, colloidal gold technology, nucleic acid-based methods, polymerase chain reaction novel isothermal nucleic acid amplification techniques etc.) were adopted to develop test kits.
- It can operate multiple kits to measure multiple components at the same time, short measuring period and high measuring sensitivity.
- Special food test kits include 6 categories of food ( milk and dairy, edible oil, egg, honey, marine and wine).
- The kits contents are safe and equipped with detailed product instructions, which is simple, fast and convenient to operate.
CD BioSciences provides a wide range of special food test kits including milk and dairy, edible oil, egg, honey, marine and wine. We are committed to producing fast, efficient, safe and inexpensive special food test kits to meet your requirements. If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us for products quotations and more detailed information.
It should be noted that our products are for research purposes only. Not suitable for any clinical use.