Background on Food Pathogens
Food pathogens are pathogenic bacteria that can cause food poisoning or use food as a vector. Food-borne pathogens are an important source of food safety problems. Common food pathogens mainly include shigella, pathogenic escherichia coli, salmonella, vbrio cholerae, bacillus anthracis, bacillus pseudomallei, tuberculosis, brucella, erysipelas suis, etc. Food or water contaminated with bacteria, bacterial toxins, parasites or viruses can cause food poisoning. Severe food poisoning can cause permanent disability or death.
Pathogens Test Kits
FFood pathogens test kits are common tools for detecting pathogens (shigella, pathogenic escherichia coli, salmonella, vbrio cholerae, bacillus anthracis, bacillus pseudomallei, tuberculosis, brucella, erysipelas suis, etc.) in food, as well as important means to ensure food safety. Food pathogens test kits can be divided into the following categories:
- Detection of botulinum toxin in high-protein foods, sausage, ham, and soy products.
- Detection of salmonella in poultry, eggs, milk and its products.
- Detection of staphylococcus aureus in dairy products, meat and leftovers.
- Detection of vibrio parahaemolyticus in aquatic products.
- Detection of E. coli in meat, dairy products, raw vegetables, seafood and other foods.
Fig.1 Common pathogens in food.
Advantages of Our Pathogens Test Kits
- A variety of food pathogens detection technologies (nucleic acid-based methods, microbial culture methods, biosensor methods, polymerase chain reaction, novel isothermal nucleic acid amplification techniques, matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time of flight mass spectrometry etc.) were adopted to develop test kits.
- It can operate multiple kits to measure multiple components at the same time, short measuring period and high measuring sensitivity.
- Food pathogens test kits include 7+ categories of food ( meat, raw vegetables, seafood, eggs, milk and dairy products, canned food, sealed pickled food etc.) and 9+ categories of pathogens (salmonella, escherichia coli, campylobacter jejuni, listeria, norovirus, staphylococcus aureus, vibrio parahaemolyticus, clostridium botulinum, bacillus etc.).
- The kits contents are safe and equipped with detailed product instructions, which is simple, fast and convenient to operate.
CD BioSciences provides a wide range of pathogens test kits including salmonella, escherichia coli, campylobacter jejuni, listeria, norovirus, staphylococcus aureus, vibrio parahaemolyticus, clostridium botulinum and bacillus in food. We are committed to producing fast, efficient, safe and inexpensive food pathogens test kits to meet your requirements. If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us for products quotations and more detailed information.
It should be noted that our products are for research purposes only. Not suitable for any clinical use.