Background on Food Allergens
Food allergens are adverse health effect arising from a specific immune response that occurs reproducibly on exposure to a given food. Food allergy occurs when the body's immune system reacts to certain proteins in food. The severity of food allergies varies, from mild symptoms involving hives and lip swelling to severe life-threatening symptoms. The prevalence of food allergy continuing to rise, while the diagnosis of food allergens is challenging.
Allergens Test Kits
Food allergens test kits are common tools for detecting allergens in food, as well as important means to ensure food safety. Food allergens test kits can be divided into the following categories:
- Detection of allergens of gluten-containing cereals and their products (such as rye, wheat, barley, etc.).
- Detect allergens of crustaceans and their products, fish eggs and their products.
- Detect allergens of peanuts and their products, beans and their products (soybeans, broad beans, peas, etc.), and milk and their products (such as milk, goat milk, etc.).
- Detection of allergens in nuts and their nut products (such as almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews, etc.).
Fig.1 Pictures of some common food allergens.
Advantages of Our Allergens Test Kits
- A variety of food allergens detection technologies (cImmunological detection technology, polymer chain reaction, mass spectrometry technology, bioresonance technology, cell based testing, proteomics, the isotopically labelled synthetic peptides method) were adopted to develop test kits.
- It can operate multiple kits to measure multiple components at the same time, short measuring period and high measuring sensitivity.
- Food allergens detection reagents include 16+ categories of food (eggs, peanuts, milk, soybeans, wheat, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, cotton seeds, poppy seeds, fruits, beans, nitrite).
- The kits contents are safe and equipped with detailed product instructions, which is simple, fast and convenient to operate.
CD BioSciences provides a broad range of food allergens test kits for eggs, peanuts, milk, soybeans, wheat, tree nuts, fish and crustaceans etc. We are committed to producing fast, efficient, safe and inexpensive food allergens test kits to meet your requirements. If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us for products quotations and more detailed information.
It should be noted that our products are for research purposes only. Not suitable for any clinical use.